Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday's Top 3 Fabulous Finds

Sorry it is almost Saturday, but I wanted to post the great deals that I found this week before it was too late. I think that Friday is one of the best days of the week, so for me it is the best time to share my fashion budget news! (Click on the numbers for more info)
1.  My Aldo boots have arrived! I have been searching for a casual boot to wear around campus- one that is comfortable but still trendy and I am obsessed with the ones that I found on Aldo. AND the best part is that they were on sale- I only spent $40 with free shipping. They have so many pairs of comfortable boots and a great clearance section. 










           2.  As everyone that knows me knows that I am    trying to push my own boundary of fashion. The fur vest trend has really caught my eye the past years and I am finally getting on board with buying a better quality one. (I have one but I don't love it enough) So as my daily routine of finding amazing deals online I came across this beautiful (faux) fur vest from H&M. Instead of spending around $150-200 on one, this stays right in budget with only spending $49.95.











  3.   Outlet stores are heaven. Its like going into your favorite designer store and actually being able to afford to buy more then just a keychain. It is hard to find outlet stores here in Idaho, but this week I found that you can buy stuff from the J-Crew Factory online! HOW come I have never known about this before? Just simple go to J-Crew.com and click on Factory and your there! Woowoo! I was greatly surprized and very excited to see one of my favorite brands have this. SO it was an exciting moment, and I found many things that I loved and wanted and had to have. 















No comments:

Post a Comment